Memories..

Exam already finished.. It's time to enjoy.. so after exam math.. Me, mas, lat and sue go to secret recipe...Actually, i wanna go to genting.. But, seems like raining..raining come everyday.. Better just go eat outside da uia...
Here some of da picture at secret recipe...
Hehehe.. taken from sue.. because i don't have hand phone camera..huhuhu.. "hand phone murah je"



Nina, Mas Sue.. Dont look at us..hehehe..



Lat enjoy da food.. So hungry lorh...


First and last taken picture in front of uia..

Me and Lat.. Apple juice tu sedap...

Lat Mas n Me

Muka org lapar...

Candid pic of sue

I really love dis macaronnie cheese...

Dis sem already finished.. i just can believed i already finished it!! .. and InsyaAllah i will go to main campus at Gombak.. So, bye2 pj.. Heheeheh..
A lots of memories there..
17 november 2007-my first day came to uia.. Well, i in third intake .. So, it's already late for 1 sem.. but Alhamdullillah... i can graduate same like my others friends..

I think i will missed my class so much.. quizzes... asgnment... and a lots of things...
Our class joke.. my clasmate that have a lot of brother than sister...my lecture...
Special thanks to all my lecture... My programming teacher(miss azimah) because me and mas will always came for consultation to complete our project...my iL teacher(mdm ayu rafikah) .... my math's teacher....(miss sharifah)
my mahallah zainab al-jahsyi(kolej)... and especially my roomate.. She will go to kuantan.. So sad....

My geng-mas sue lat... 3 of them always support me... We'v been together, ups and downs...
Will going to missed them so much... Hope to see them on Gombak again.. InsyaAllah because at Gombak we registered for same class.. Hehehhe...

Hmm... memories at uia pj always remain on my mind :-)

Comments

  1. g x ajak...ho3..gud luck n see u in gombak insyallah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. gurls outing.. nnt kat gombak.. kuar ramai2 meh... hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. adnan: haha, nk ikut boleh tp tukar gender dulu la hehe.
    nina: make sure kat gombak we tighten our bonds more okay ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. bukan apa cik adnan..
    kdg2 gossip gurls .. mana bleh laki campur.. hehehe..
    jgn mrh eh...

    to sue: okay.. we tighten our bonds more.. pergi lepak sama2.. quiz.. asgnmnt.. hheheh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts